Seats up to 6 people in the living room and 6 at the dining table
Kitchen and Breakfast Area:
Backyard with solar lights & security entrance doors
- Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited.
- Please ensure you turn off all of the lights when leaving the villa. One light near the entrance is acceptable if you plan to return after dark.
- Please do not dispose of anything other than toilet paper in the toilet as the municipal drains in the old town are not efficient and toilets are very easily blocked. If toilets are found to be blocked by anything other than toilet paper the repair cost will be passed on to you by the owner.
- The four bedroom doors and blinds should always to be closed when you leave the villa. Any windows that are left opened, increase your chance of robbery which could incur costs for you.
- The barbeque is there for your use, however it must to be cleaned after each usage and left clean on your departure. If we are left to clean the barbeque there will be a supplement charge for cleaning it.
- The top terrace Velux and blind must be closed after every usage. If this is left open and it rains it will cause damage and it is unsafe to leave open as there is the chance of robbery. Please be careful to make sure that the Velux closes properly before you leave (especially when you close the awning) as any part of the awning that blocks the sliding Velux will cause the sensor to re-open the Velux.
- In case of any loss of any of the house keys, the tenant will be charged the replacement cost. Some of these keys are security tagged and cost €100 and more to be re-cut. Please look after them.
- Please report any damage or broken items immediately. Tenants are responsible for replacement with a similar item.
- Whilst we do not charge for occasional accidental damage for such items as plates, glasses, cups and other kitchen utensils, a charge will be made if a cleaning company has to be brought in to remove stains or marks from furniture or carpets. This will be taken from the security deposit and any excess charges will be made against guests.
- Please be respectful when using heating/cooling in the villa. It is included in the rental amount but based on reasonable usage. As it takes just a few minutes to warm or cool the villa please do not leave appliances on in rooms of the villa whilst not occupied.